Saturday 6 June 2020

Mobile Development with Flutter

Nowdays, mobile development not need to be tricky and hard.


Old timers for mobile dev will use java fro android and object C for ios development, which means 2 code for 2 platform Android and IOS.

Other path was hybrid using web development technique which just load a Web view in the application, so developer can use Web development tools and style to develop mobile app.

Now, we have Google who develop Flutter on top of Dart which will make the Java slogan "code once run on any mobile platform (Android / IOS) but now with happiness.

All in flutter just a widget and tooling all free and available and it also beautifull on the app generated because the template also provided like Material Design or Cupertino for IOS.

My interest on Flutter become increasing and after watching some time on the progress of Flutter. Now as on my writing, Flutter version 2.7.0 is been used on my development tools.

You will have my Flutter blogging on their feature and also this will be my flutter docs on my joourney to flutter.

Hope you enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More